If there is an older adult in your life, perhaps you have been wondering:
- “Should I bring my mother home from assisted living?”
- “Is it safe for dad to still have his caregivers coming into the house?”
- “How will we care for mom and dad if they get sick?”
- “What if I get sick?”
You are not alone with these worries
Depending on your loved one’s general health, you may also be wondering how to monitor chronic conditions when office visits are not possible. Perhaps you have questions about how to safely continue chemo or other treatments for non-COVID serious illness.
And then there are concerns about safety and well-being in daily life
- “What is the safest way to unpack delivered groceries?”
- “How can we use technology to keep in touch with Mom?” She is so isolated
- How do I explain the need for social distancing and mask wearing to my parents?
You need to have your questions answered
In response to these questions and worries, we have developed a Coronavirus Plan program for older adults and family caregivers to have their immediate concerns addressed and to develop strategies for possible contingencies.
- What if your older loved one gets sick?
- What if one spouse is sick and the other isn’t?
- What if your relative has to go to the hospital?
- What if YOU get sick? (!)
Consultations include 60 minutes on the phone
I will call you and up to one other party (additional phone number)
- We request information ahead of time about the older adult in your life and your three most pressing concerns in order to do some preliminary review and possible research.
- During the call we will address your concerns and other questions as time allows. If more time is needed we can schedule a follow-up call.
- We will provide a written summary of the call with action plans if indicated.
- You also have access to a curated collection of handouts and resources that cut through the noise and deliver credible, useful information.
Does this sound like the support you’ve been looking for?
Schedule a Coronavirus Plan consultation or call 339-298-8566
Coronavirus Plan program cancellation and reschedule policy
Please be sure you understand our policy about refunds and the required notice for cancellations or rescheduling.
As the Boston and Northeast Middlesex county expert in aging well
and family caregiving, we have answers.
With 30+ years or experience, Kathy Kemp and Sage Advice Care Management
has cultivated a strong network of area professionals including personal contacts
with local eldercare providers to support the many needs older adults may face.
You don’t have to go through this alone! Let us be your guide.
To learn more call us at 339-298-8566 or